Charleston Neuropsychology is now using TELEHEALTH via doxy.me
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be offering neuropsychological and psychological services via Telehealth. This will allow patients the option of completing some of their appointments (initial interview, follow up interviews, feedbacks, and psychotherapy) via Telehealth. Please note that we will not be able to complete psychological or neuropsychological testing via Telehealth. Such testing needs to be completed in our clinic. In case of our clinic needing to temporarily close, testing services will be suspended until we are able to re-open.
For connecting with our providers on Telehealth, we are using doxy.me
This is a simple, HIPAA-compliant website that does not require you to create a username or download any program, and simply lets you sign in with a web browser through your computer or smartphone (iPhone or Android).
Making a Telehealth Appointment:
1. Schedule by calling our office at 843-849-9913.
2. Schedule by sending us an email requesting an appointment. Make sure to include your email, phone number, and insurance information if you are a new patient. If your insurance requires a referral, please have your family physician fax a referral to 843-881-6878.
4. Email your completed Patient Registration Forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. You MUST email these forms prior to your first Telehealth session. Please double check that you have signed ALL forms. For Telehealth services, you must complete the credit card authorization form.
Checking in for your Telehealth Appointment:
1. If using a computer, make sure that it has a camera and microphone available and you are using Chrome, Firefox, or Safari as your browser. For iPhone, please use Safari, and if on an Android, use Google Chrome.
MAKE SURE TO ENABLE OR GIVE PERMISSION TO ALLOW YOUR BROWSER TO ACCESS MICROPHONE & CAMERA
2. Make sure that you know the name of the doctor you will be seeing.
3. At your appointment time, simply type the addresses below or click the links to take you to the "waiting room" for your provider. When your provider is ready, they will start the Telehealth video session.
Dr. Adams: doxy.me/DrAllisonAdams
Dr. Arnold: doxy.me/DrCassidyArnold
Dr. Teichner: doxy.me/DrTeichner
Please try to access the doxy.me website ahead of your time to identify and address any issues before your appointment. If you have any questions or issues, please contact our office staff at 843-849-9913 or email email@example.com