Charleston Neuropsychology is hiring (FT / PT)
1) Child Psychologist
2) Adult Clinical Psychologist
3) Adult Neuropsychologist
Interested candidates can submit their CV to Gordon Teichner, Ph.D., ABPP at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
Provide neuropsychological assessment for a wide range of neurocognitive referrals such as MCI, Alzheimer’s disease, Vascular Dementia, Lewy Body Dementia, FTLD, Parkinson’s Disease, Traumatic Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, and memory/cognitive complaints stemming from other medical conditions and factors (Adult Neuropsychologist).
Provide psychological assessment to assist in identifying ADHD, Specific Learning Disorders, various psychological conditions (Adult Clinical Psychologist).
Evaluation of Autism Spectrum Disorders including administration of the ADOS-2. Provide psychological assessment for ADHD and Specific Learning Disorders (Child Psychologist).
There will be options for forensic neuropsychological / psychological cases, brief psychological therapy, cognitive rehabilitation, and research (i.e., clinical trials) if there is an interest (all optional).
• A Ph.D. or Psy.D. in clinical psychology or neuropsychology.
• APA accredited pre-doctoral internship.
• Completion of, or in the process of completing, a post-doctoral fellowship.
• Be licensed or license eligible in South Carolina.
• Approximately $115,000 - $160,000 / year depending on the position.
• Reimbursement for SC Psychology License Application fee, annual Psychology License, Liability Insurance, Worker’s Compensation, and Board Certification fees.
• Annual CE support.
• Monthly medical insurance stipend.
• Signing bonus.